Action Behavior Centers – North Round Rock ABA Therapy for Kids with Autism
Applied Behavior Analysis therapy promotes significant progress in areas of developmental delay, including communication, language, social skills, play skills, cognitive ability, daily living skills, and more.
At Action Behavior Centers, our number one goal is to prepare young children on the Autism Spectrum to be successful in school, community, and everyday life settings. Our highly individualized treatment programs ensure that each child’s specific areas of need are covered.
Where Do I Start?
- Step 1: A formal medical diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder is needed to begin services.
- If your child is NOT diagnosed with ASD, call our center to set up a free diagnostic assessment: the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS).
- Step 2: Call our team for a Verification of Insurance Benefits at 512-354-1820
- Step 3: Come see us! We’d love to give you a tour of our center and answer any questions you may have.
- Step 4: Schedule a half-day assessment. Our clinical team will then be able to create your child’s initial treatment plan.
- Step 5: Begin services!
What Does a Day at ABC Look Like?
A typical day at Action Behavior Centers is filled with clinically vigorous ABA therapy and fun activities:
- One-on-one ABA therapy support
- Discrete Trial Training (DTT)
- Natural Environment Training (NET)
- Circle Time
- Social skills groups
- Art projects, story time, games, puzzles, etc.
- Snacks and lunch time
- Indoor play in the gym
- Outdoor recess time
- Feeding therapy
- Life skills training (brushing teeth, personal hygiene, etc.)
- Toilet training
How Much Does ABA Therapy Cost?
Thanks to the Texas Autism Mandate, most insurance plans include ABA coverage. We have a talented insurance team that does all of the work on your behalf. The first step is to call our North Round Rock team for a Verification of Benefits at 512-354-1820.
We accept many insurances, including the following:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Options
No Wait List!
When it comes to starting ABA therapy services, there’s a general rule of thumb that sciences agrees with: the earlier, the better.
ABC understands the importance of early intervention. There’s no time for children to sit on long wait lists. We’re ready to act now, with immediate availability for children on the Spectrum in need of ABA services.
2801 Oakmont Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78665
Call our North Round Rock team today at 512-354-1820